Spend Summer Vacation in English with Summer Tickets 2023SUMMER TICKETS 7/10 (Mon) to 7/24 (Mon), 8/16 (Wed) to 9/8 (Fri)
Special Summer Ticket Sales
During our summer ticket sales period, we offer special discounted tickets that may be used to participate in regular preschool programs as well as in summer school 2023.
This is a special summer ticket for those who would like to try the English preschool experience or want their children to come into contact with lots of English during summer vacation.
Non-attending students may use this chance to be exposed to a great amount of English at our preschool over summer break. Current students may use our summer tickets to participate on additional days at a discount!
(On days that students are already regularly contracted for, summer school may be attended normally.)
- Registration fees are not required for both current students and non-attending children. Instead, all children may participate with tickets.
- We offer benefits for our current students. (Free extension system)
- Duration :
- 7/10 (Mon) to 7/24 (Mon), 8/16 (Wed) to 9/8 (Fri)
- Current students
- Age 2 ～
（Non-attending children：Age 3 ～*1）
- Day-by-day *2
- For use on:
- All preschool classes
Summer school 2023
- Available（Consultation required）
- See below
- 1. For non-attending children only: Participation is possible from the age of three. Please contact us if your student has not been toilet trained. (Students who will join us in term 2 may participate if they are two years old.)
- 2. Non-attending children: Regular programs may be joined only when making three or more reservations. (Summer school may be joined when making one or more reservations.)
- Non-attending children：No registration fee, facility fees, or teaching material fees are required. (Children may participate using only our summer tickets.)
Summer School 2023 -World discovery-
7/25(Tue) - 7/28(Fri), 8/1(Tue) - 8/4 (Fri): 8 Days
Once again, we are offering a special summer school during summer vacation!
Travel around the world in English! Experience new activities based on countries around the world every day! This is a unique summer school program where your children can enjoy learning English and have a lot of fun.
Children may participate using summer tickets.
Summer Ticket Pricing
|Currently Enrolled・Term 2 Students||Non-Attending Children|
|Price for One Ticket||¥1,500 /ea.||¥2,300 /ea.|
- Students who will join us in Term 2 (starting from August 16th to September 8th, 2023) may participate at the same rate as current students.
Tickets per Day for Regular Program Participation
The required number of tickets and total pricing for each program is listed below.
|Required Tickets /Day||Currently Enrolled・Term 2 Students||Non-Attending Children|
- The above prices are the total fees for one day. (Number of tickets requiredｘ ticket fees.)
- Full course: 8 Tickets (9:30-18:00)
Benefits for current students (Free extension)
Students who attend our Regular or After Kinder courses may use summer tickets for extensions. Additionally, if tickets are used to purchase a full course, these students may participate in extensions with no additional charge.
Example: A student who regularly attends our After Kinder course on Monday purchases an additional Monday Regular course with summer tickets. This student then may participate in the extension for no additional fees.
Participation Using Summer Tickets
Using Summer Tickets
Summer tickets may be used to participate in normal programs as well as in this year’s Summer School 2023 -World discovery-.
When making new reservations, summer tickets may be purchased for use during the eligibility period (7/10 (Mon) to 7/24 (Mon), 8/16 (Wed) to 9/8 (Fri)). Please be aware that we do not offer refunds for purchased tickets.
■ How to Apply
- Normal Programs
Reservations can be made 30 days prior to the desired date of participation.
Please apply by phone（03-5799-9924）or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Summer School 2023 World discovery
Apply from the website
- After receiving your invoice, please pay in cash or via bank transfer.
- Tickets will not be refunded for absences on the day of the scheduled program.
- If a reservation is changed or canceled before 17:00 on the day prior to the scheduled participation date, your tickets will be refunded for reuse.
- If a reservation is changed or cancelled after 17:00 on the day prior to the scheduled participation date, tickets will not be refunded.
- Please note that there are no refunds or ticket refunds for the 8-day package due to absence.
■ Reservation Changes
- Reservations cannot be changed after 17:00 on the business day prior to the scheduled participation date.
- If you still wish to change the reservation date or program, please cancel your current reservation and apply again.
Participation in Regular Programs
7/10 (Mon) to 7/24 (Mon), 8/16 (Wed) to 9/8 (Fri)
- Current students may use tickets issued when the school was closed in January, and summer tickets to participate in regular programs.
- Students that will join in Term 2 (starting from August 16th to September 8th, 2023) may participate at the same rate as current students.
- Non-attending children must reserve three or more classes within the participation period to join regular programs.
- Non-attending children may participate from the age of three. Please contact us if your child has not been toilet trained. (Students who will join us in term 2 may participate if they are two years old.)
- Students must have lunch to participate in our Regular course.
- Please make reservations for our delivery lunch service (550円/lunch) by 17:00 on the previous business day. (We do not offer accommodations for children with allergies.
- We offer a free shuttle service from our Chitosefunabashi school to our Seijo school. (Reservation required.)
- If you would like to request transportation from your home to our school, please contact us in advance. (Pricing: Round trip ・ One way 1,800円) Please be advised that we may not be able to offer transport based on area or scheduling issues.