How to ApplyEnrollment Process
We, Knock Knock Preschool, have the following application process to work closely with parents & guardians to build trusts. Free trial and preschool interview are for us to ensure HOW and WHAT we can do the best for our new students.
- Step. 1① Request a Free Trial
- We welcome you and your child to come in for a free trial. Feel free to observe the facility and class to see if our school best suits your child.
- Step. 2② Setting Up the Dates for Preschool Interview
- On the NEXT BUSINESS DAY, our main office will contact you for the available dates of our preschool interview.
- Step. 3③ Preschool Interview
- Our licensed childcare worker conducts a preschool interview to ask about your child, such as any concerns that you have for your child and his/her behavior at home. “KKP Childcare Guideline” will also be covered during the preschool interview.
- Step. 4④ Notice of Acceptance of Application
- On the NEXT BUSINESS DAY, our main office will contact you to notify you of acceptance. The enrollment will be confirmed officially when we receive your “Preschool Enrollment Forms” and confirm payment of the preschool enrollment fee. If a desired class is not available at the time, information about our “Waiting System” will also be given to you.
- Step. 5➄ Preparation to Start
- After the first day of school for your child is decided, we expect you to pay the monthly tuition. The rest of the paperwork such as “Allergy Report”, “Health Report” will be needed before the first day.
- Step. 6⑥ First Day of School
- We welcome you to Knock Knock Preschool!
How do we request a Free Trial?
Please apply by submitting this form. (Free Trial Requested Date needs to be on our School Day)
How long does it take to start (First Day of School) after Free Trial?
It takes 2 weeks or possibly a little longer for the entire application process.
Do we need to pass the Preschool Interview to be enrolled in Knock Knock Preschool?
Yes, Notice of Acceptance of Application will be the next business day of the Preschool Interview.