Enjoy with your familyBaby English Time 40 min
Getting Ready and Interested in English ED
「Baby English Time」is a class for 0 to 2-Year-Old children with parents. Young children and their parents enjoy the class together with Music, Dance, and Activities all in English. Since babies and young children can develop language skills from a young age, young children can learn proper pronounciation taught by native English-Speaking instructors and become more interested in English language in our fun and creative classes.
Before entering international preschool/kindergarten, Baby English Time would be a great opportunity for young children to get used to English-Speaking Environment. On top of that, we offer Free English Lounge where participants (young children and parents) get to Interact with Other Participants as well as Childcare and English Ed Counseling with our bilingual, licensed childcare workers.
- Family-Friendly Classes (for Parents and Children)
- For Children, 2 year-old and younger
- Free English Lounge with Bilingual Licensed Childcare Workers
- Getting Ready for Knock Knock Preschool
- Encouraging Returnee Children to Keep Communicating in English
- 0* ～ 2-Year-Old Children
- Tue - Fri
- 40 min
- Age 0-1・Age 1-2
- Free(Licensed Childcare Workers On-Site)
- We reccommend to start participating Baby English Time at 6-Month-Old.
|10:30 - 12:00||English Lounge||Interaction|
English Ed Counseling
|11:20 - 12:00|
12:05 - 12:45
|Hello Song, Circle Time|
|Sing, Dance, Exercise|
|Ready for Goodbye|
Open 10:00am - Noon for Free before English Time. Childcare Counseing and English Education Counseling with our licensed childcare workers are available.
Sing, Dance, Exercise
With music and activities, young children have fun in English with parents.
We have unique and different themes for each month. Monthly Themes allows the children and parents to experience a variety of fields in English.
Sing, Dance, Exercise and have fun!
Our classes frequently use videos from Super Simple Learning, a company which originated from Knock Knock English, in order to help students obtain proper English pronunciation and rhythm. Super Simple Learning videos are available on YouTube, so parents may review activities from home with their children after lessons!
* Super Simple Learning split from Knock Knock English in 2009
English Lounge with Bilingual Licensed Childcare Workers hours:10:30-12:00
Free Access to English Lounge before English Time Class
Open 10:30-12:00. Interacting with other participants with young kids, and experiencing the preschool campus life including toilet training with access to the young children sized bathroom.
Licensed Childcare Worker ON-SITE
Our bilingual and licensed childcare workers will be on-site to answer any questions about childcare and English education. Great oppurtunity to learn about childcare.
Preschool Program English time to Preschool
Program to be enrolled in Preschool
Recommended for children who are too young to be separated from parents. Also recommended for the children to get used to English-Speaking environment in preschool.
Once children turn 2 years old, the children may be prioritized to be enrolled in Knock Knock Preschool.
50% off Admission/Registration Fee for the children who participated in more than 24 English Time classes.
2021 Class Schedule / Availability (April 2021 - March 2022)
Free Access to English Lounge before English Time
|11:20-12:00||Age 1-2||Age 1-2||Age 0-1|
|12:05-12:45||Age 0-1||Age 0-1||Age 1-2|
Only a few spaces left
Please Contact us for information
Last updated： 2021/04/13 10:46
- This is a ticket system by Setagaya-Ku.
- You can choose from either「One-Time Reservation」or「Weekly Reservation」for a specific day of the week.
|Registration fee||¥6,600 (tax incl.)|
- Registration fee is WAIVED for CURRENT students at Knock Knock Preschool
- 「せたがや子育て利用券」Cannot be applied towards the registration fee.
|1 Ticket||¥2,000 (tax incl.)|
|6 Tickets||¥10,000 (tax incl.)|
|12 tickets||¥20,000 (tax incl.)|
- Ticket Expiration：The Student’s 3rd birthday
- Please consume all the tickets by the 3rd birthday of the students. There will be no refund for the tickets.
- The tickets can be consumed by the student’s family and friends as well.
- Please be responsible for the Tickets. Tickets cannot be reissued even when lost.
Other courses and classes
Students naturally acquire English through a full-length English course. Our goal is to nurture students who can communicate smoothly in English.
A fun after school English class for children attending kindergarten or daycare. In this class, we aim to help our students increase their English communicative abilities.
A full day English course. This course aims to have our students using their own words and developing their ability to speak and communicate in English.
Knock Knock Events
We are currently not holding an event. Please look forward to our next event!
Become a Host Famil
Become a Host Family
At Knock Knock, we encourage students to come into contact with foreign cultures and languages.